Many people have great app ideas, but many never see the light of day because the development costs are just too high. iOS and Android app development in Brisbane can be costly; most people don’t have the technical skills programmers to build an app themselves, and therefore they have to get it built through an agency. The cost alone puts many people off. However, times are changing – it’s becoming increasingly viable to develop an app yourself, thanks to app development platforms. Forget paying thousands of dollars and waiting months for an app to be completed – these platforms are cheap and easy to use. In a lot of cases, they don’t even require coding knowledge! I’ve personal tried a number of these platforms to create an app.
The best DIY platforms
There are now a number of great DIY app development platforms out there that allow you to create fantastic apps on a budget. Of course, they don’t suit every single app idea – there are some apps that’ll still require a professional’s touch. However, many business apps can be built via these platforms – apps that either help a business connect with customers, or improve day-to-day processes.
The Best DIY App Platforms Are:
1. Appery.io – Create apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone with this cloud-based mobile app builder. With nothing to download or install, it’s quick and easy to get started. Cost: $0-$180 per month.
2. Mobile Roadie – Create and manage your own iOS or Android app with ease. This platform supports all media types, and will also guide you through the submission process. Cost: $125-$667 per month.
3. TheAppBuilder – With two different approaches available, this platform allows you to create apps that suit employees, clients, events and brochures. This technical platform can create an iPhone app by ipad app developer, as well as Android apps. Cost available upon request.
4. Good Barber – Create fully customizable apps without having to enter a single line of code. There are 9 templates to choose from, 350 icons and 600 Google fonts. Create both Android and iPhone apps. Cost: $16-$32 per month.
5. Appy Pie – Create apps for Windows, iOS and Android. This platform is cloud-based, and doesn’t require any programming skills (no coding). Cost: $0-33 per month.
6. AppMachine – With a drag-and-drop interface, you can combine different ‘building blocks’ to build a stunning app. It is easy to use, and allows you to create apps for both iOS and Android. Cost: $499-$1299 one-time fee.
7. GameSalad – This platform is designed for those who specifically want to create a gaming app. You can create apps for a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android, HTML5 and OS X. With a simple drag-and-drop interface, there’s no need for any programming knowledge. Cost: $0-$299 per year.
8. BiznessApps – A simple way to create apps for business purposes. With plenty of features to choose from, it’s easy to create the app you want within minutes. It’s also possible to customize everything as required. Cost: $29-$59 per month.
9. AppMakr – Create iOS, Android and HTML5 apps without any coding knowledge. Build as many apps as you want, with unlimited updates and a host of other great features. Cost: $0-$99 one-time fee.
10. ShoutEm – This brilliant app builder is designed to suit most requirements. It allows for plenty of customization options, and it’s possible to integrate an app with existing content sources. Cost: $19.90-$119.90 per month.
These days, there are many great Android and iOS developers in America – if you’re looking for professional assistance, you’re spoil for choice. However, for those in search of a more affordable option, DIY app development platforms are a legitimate choice. Be sure to do your research first and make sure that the platform you choose can actually work to create the app you want – otherwise it could prove to be a complete waste of time and money!